Sunday, August 11, 2013

The real musical hits of the summer?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've all heard Icona Pop's "I Love It," Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines," and Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" dozens of times. (Or in my case, hundreds.) But I bet you've never seen them like this!

First up, Sesame Street's Cookie Monster covers Icona Pop's "I Love It" with "Me Want It (But Me Wait)":



Next, Jimmy Fallon and the Roots join Robin Thicke for the classroom instruments version of "Blurred Lines":



I only have two questions: 1) What, no scantily dressed teachers, boys? 2) What exactly is that guy in the corner doing with that banana? (I also enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel and Guillermo's version of "Blurred Lines." Thank God they kept their clothes on.)

And finally my favorite, Stephen Colbert and friends "performing" Daft Punk's "Get Lucky."


I can't wait to see Stephen Colbert perform with the Rockettes in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular! (That man can kick!)

No comments: