Tuesday, June 5, 2012

18 Shades of J., Chapter 3: The shower scene

Every good love story needs a hot, steamy shower scene, don't you think?

And, I confess, I love getting in the shower and scrubbing away all that scum.






















Yes, there are few things more satisfying than getting down on my knees, with my bottle of bubbles and a good... hard...

















scrubbing brush...

(I'm sorry, were you expecting something else? Really, you people are incorrigible.)

And working up a lather.

Mmm... I feel tingly all over just thinking about it.

[To read previous installments of 18 Shades of J., click here.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J, you forgot to mention how cleaning the shower makes your heart race faster when you really start to work it (the scrub brush, that is). And how cleaning the shower, in that warm, moist air, makes you glow with sweat. And how cleaning the shower makes you a little wet (from rinsing, of course – now whose mind is in the gutter!).