Saturday, May 12, 2012

Your future President?

I'd been watching this video titled "Harvard Baseball 2012 Call Me Maybe" trend on YouTube, but I didn't click on it, because I thought it was about baseball (even though I am a baseball fan) -- until the teenage daughter of a friend of the blog emailed it to me last night.

My first reaction: To call in my teenage daughter, who was already halfway down the hall when she heard "Call Me Maybe" blasting from my office. (She loved it.)

My second reaction: One of these Harvard guys could well be our future President. (Currently eight presidents have Harvard degrees.) So, meet your future President (or Senator or Cabinet member), people. Anyone care to guess which guy it will be?



Note: These really are Harvard baseball players... who will, for the foreseeable future, not need any help picking up women (judging by the teenage and twenty-something chick action these boys are getting on Twitter).

No comments: