Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cat vacuuming?!

I don't know about the rest of you cat owners, but my two felines run for the hills every time I turn on a Dustbuster or a vacuum. So I was very surprised to see this video of a cat being vacuumed -- and enjoying it.



Amazingly, this cat is far from alone in its love of being vacuumed (a fact I only now know thanks to the power of YouTube).



Are these cats deaf? I don't get it. I can barely FURminate or lint roll my two cats, Flora and Felix.

So cat people, have you ever vacuumed your feline?

And dog people, have you ever vacuumed your canine? Inquiring minds want to know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the dumb cats.

Don't worry-Felix and Flora are superior!

J. said...

Actually, it would be great if I could Dustbust them. Much tidier than the FURminator -- and cheaper than lint-rolling. ;-)

man in uist said...

my cat who is now deaf loves nothing better than a good vacuuming. Heartened that I am not alone!