Monday, February 6, 2012

Top 3 Super Bowl XLVI ads?

You know how you can tell a great Super Bowl? When the game is more exciting than the Super Bowl commercials. And yesterday's Super Bowl -- featuring the New York Giants vs. the New England Patriots -- did not disappoint. At least Giants' fans. (GIANTS WON! GIANTS WON!) The ads, on the other hand, did. Though a few stood out.

Herewith my Top 3 Super Bowl XLVI ads -- plus honorable mentions.

My favorite? Honda's CR-V ad featuring Matthew Broderick (click the link to see the ad). Though I prefer the extended version.

My second favorite ad, M&M's "Just My Shell":



(Any ad that features M&Ms and LMFAO's "I'm sexy and I know it" is tops with me.)

And in third place, we (meaning I) have a tie, between Sketchers' "GO RUN Mr. Quiggly" ad, featuring the French bulldog:



and Dorito's "Man's Best Friend" ad, even though it is offensive to cats and their owners.



Honorable mentions go to the Acura NSX ad featuring Jerry Seinfeld, Hyundai's "All for One" ad featuring the theme from Rocky, and to Budweiser for promoting rescue dogs (though I still will not drink Bud Light).

So which were your favorite Super Bowl XLVI ads? Let me know via the comments.

No comments: