Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a load of crap

No, I'm not talking about the latest dust-up in Congress, or the GOP presidential field.

I am, rather, referring to Manure Manager magazine. (Proof that there is a magazine for everything. And yes, it's for real.) It's mission: to help those who deal with manure issues day in and day out make critical decisions.

On second thought, maybe I should send our elected officials a lifetime subscription to Manure Manager, cause the U.S. Congress -- and the President -- could sure benefit from some good manure management advice. Or at least some help cutting all the crap.

1 comment:

The Daily Del Franco said...

Why not a magazine devoted to fecal matter. Not to be a literary snob here but after reading most publications I can't get the content from my mind...or my shoe