Wednesday, August 3, 2011

H8 H8ERS (as seen in Washington, D.C.)

Technically, I saw this fabulous license plate -- H8 H8ERS ("HATE HATERS," for those of you who haven't had your morning coffee yet) -- in Northern Virginia. But I was on my way back from Washington, D.C., where I had passed by the Capitol as the Senate was voting on increasing the debt ceiling. And had to take a picture.

















Wonder if the owner of the SUV was a Democrat or a Republican.... Any theories?

(Am also wondering if H8 H8ERS is available in my state.)

3 comments:

larissa said...

Hating the haters
It just makes one more hater
The world has enough

Ange said...

Oh nooooo....this is too deep. Maybe I'm a haters hater? If that's true, then that makes me a hater. But if I love the haters then I'd be...wha???!!?? Oooh, my poor little brain :-O

What if I just ignore the haters and pretend they don't exist?

J. said...

@Larissa, true that. I just thought the license plate was funny.

@Ange, I think my head just exploded. ;-) But I like your suggestion of ignoring the haters. If only that would make them go away. Though maybe if the media ignored them they would!