Thursday, October 28, 2010

My kind of exercise video

I had totally forgotten about this video of a walrus working out with a trainer (which my mother sent me a couple weeks ago) -- until this morning. When I went to work out at the gym. And there was this enormous sweaty guy with a mustache working out on the stationary bike in front of me, working up quite a sweat.



And while at first I was incredibly impressed with the trainer (and the walrus) for getting the walrus to do all those exercises, I realized the only reason the walrus was doing those leg lifts and sit-ups was because the trainer was constantly rewarding him with fish.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm guessing that a lot more people would exercise if every time they did a set of reps someone was tossing them a handful of M&Ms or a doughnut or a brownie or a beer. Just saying. Of course, that would probably defeat the purpose, but... ooo Halloween candy!

2 comments:

larissa said...

There's a walrusman
At all the gyms in the world
Bring your own towel

Anonymous said...

That could be me before I had the teeth done !!!!

Anon from across the pond !!