Monday, August 30, 2010

Talking Cats

Sometimes I think Al Gore invented the Internet just so people had someplace where they could share their videos of talking cats.

Btw, even if you are not into cats, talking or otherwise, these two videos are pretty darn funny.

First up, "Kitty is a very BAD Mystic":



(This video had me and my friend, Larissa, cracking up for days. Yes, we are easily amused.)

Next: "Talking Cat (Wake Up Kitty 2)" (which is not to be confused with "Talking Cat (Wake up Kitty 3") or "Talking Cat (Wake Up Kitty 4)"), which my friend, VB, sent me, and which brought a tear to my eye as it reminded me of my dearly departed black cat Sylvester.



Btw, talking dogs? Totally not funny. Just look on YouTube.

1 comment:

larissa said...

Sunny yet Monday
Humor is necessary
Perfect prescription