Sunday, June 6, 2010

I love New York

Actually, I don't love New York (or, more specifically, New York City). I used to love the City, when I was growing up there. Now? Not so much.

While I still love the restaurants, and going to the theatre, and Central Park, and the architecture (or what's left of New York City's once beautiful, majestic buildings) and colorful shop windows, I don't love the crowds and the traffic and the grime and the noise. But I did love getting to spend a few hours with my cousin (aka "Another David S."), a very talented photographer and film maker, wandering around the Flatiron District and Chelsea and High Line Park yesterday, taking pictures, some of which I've included here.






1 comment:

larissa said...

it's the only one
there are no others to match
beautiful photos