Thursday, January 14, 2010

Going Gaga (UPDATED: Lady Gaga CANCELS concerts)

This Sunday I'm taking J-THREE-O to see Lady Gaga (nee Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) in concert, and I've been really wrestling with my decision... as to what to wear. Leather or lace? Metal or rhinestones? Plastic or spandex? Bikini or one piece? After all, I don't want to stand out too much.

Suggestions?

Btw, these are my two favorite Lady Gaga songs:





My one regret (other than possibly scarring my tween daughter for life)? While I am excited to see/hear Lady Gaga in person (I've heard she puts on quite a show), I am majorly bummed that I will miss the final quarter of Sunday's Jets vs. Chargers game, though I made the spouse SWEAR he would text me the final score. Go Jets!

UPDATED: OMG! Even Barbie has gone Gaga! Check out these amazing picks of Barbie as Lady Gaga here.

UPDATED 1/15/10 at 5 p.m.: Lady Gaga just canceled her three upcoming concerts, including the one I was taking the kid to. Of the three she canceled, only the one we were to attend is not being rescheduled. SUCKS. :-(

7 comments:

Jill :-) said...

your 14 year old niece will be VERY jealous since she has still not been to a concert. Have fun.
I say throw caution to the wind and go naked!
Have fun and don't go GAGA!

EMM said...

OMG!!! You're the best mom EVER. I can't wait for the post concert report.

I'd keep it simple & wear black & stilettos. Accessorize big for the Gaga factor.

larissa said...

I bet she won't do
This version of Poker Face
At least I hope not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXHPXpdwimY

larissa said...

Oops - clickable here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXHPXpdwimY

Anonymous said...

Ear plugs

J. said...

Just read that Lady Gaga has canceled her upcoming three concerts, including the one the kid and I (and some friends) were to attend. Only one that is not being rescheduled. Totally sucks.

Aunt Jill said...

maybe Lady GAGA is the half-time act at the Jets game????