Friday, October 17, 2008

Is Barack Obama really Superman?

Rose faster in politics than a speeding Bush! More powerful than two Clintons! Able to leap John McCain in a single bound! "Look! Who's up in the polls?!" "It's not a Republican!" "It's Obama, man!"

Yes, it's Obama, man... strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men! Obama, man ... who can change the course of mighty primaries, bend back attacks from Republicans with bare facts, and who, disguised as Barack Obama, mild-mannered State Senator for a great metropolitan city and later Senator, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!

Super, man.

Yes, now we all know the truth about Barack "Kal-El" Obama's mysterious beginnings, as Obama finally revealed to one and all during last night's annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.

"Contrary to the rumors you have heard," stated the mild-mannered senator from Illinois, "I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father, Jor-el, to save the planet Earth."

And here I thought he came from Vulcan.

To hear what else our future President had to say, most of which is quite funny, watch this:


John McCain was pretty funny, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought they were both funny, but McCain surprised me with how humorous he was. His line about Hillary was especially good. I guess I'm so used to seeing him acting all dour and mean that I forgot that he actually does have a good sense of humor. Hopefully, after he recovers from next month's devastating loss (please-oh-please), it will return full time.

cmanalo said...

For more on Obama as an alien: http://www.verumserum.com/?p=1754. I too thought he looked more like a vulcan (notably, tuvok from of St Voyager fame) than anything else.