Thursday, August 21, 2008

A toast to my good friend, Tabitha, for my 20 bottles of 22 oz. Fat Tire Amber Ale

Cheers!

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words (give or take)...


But, being a writer, I must add a few words, mainly of thanks, to my dear friend, Tabitha (and her husband, David), for giving me a gift that will keep on giving for many months to come. Thank you. Your generosity and willingness to risk a prison sentence on my behalf are greatly appreciated. A toast, to Tabitha and David and my 20 22 oz. bottles of Fat Tire Amber Ale!

As for the rest of you (those of you who were not willing to risk a prison sentence to ship me my beloved ale across state lines, who chortled at my plight, or wanted to know what was in it for you), you are off the hook. You can keep your Fat Tire. I got mine.

No comments: